[OT] ftp directory structures

Ghovs ghovs at ghovs.moo.ca
Thu Jan 25 04:40:52 PST 2001

Hey,

wget can fetch ftp directories recursively.
Besides that, wget is just very nice.

(from `wget --help`)
Recursive retrieval:
  -r,  --recursive             recursive web-suck -- use with care!.
  -l,  --level=NUMBER          maximum recursion depth (0 to unlimit).
       --delete-after          delete downloaded files.
  -k,  --convert-links         convert non-relative links to relative.
  -m,  --mirror                turn on options suitable for mirroring.
  -nr, --dont-remove-listing   don't remove `.listing' files.

rgds,
Peter de Freitas

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org