I have no name!:/#

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Thu Jan 25 04:41:08 PST 2001

At 07:25 AM 1/25/01 +0100, you wrote:
>"Chris F.A. Johnson" wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Carol Spears wrote:
> >
> > > [root at treva lfs]# usr/bin/chroot $LFS env -i HOME=/root bash --login
> > > I have no name!:/#
> > > I have no name!:/#
> > > I have no name!:/# logout

I just got this message and going back and checking my error logging I see
that glibc (2.2.1 in my case) did not compile properly. The shell script I
am using writes the group and passwd files. In fact, this is a proven
script wherein the only thing I have changed is the patch to the gcc and
glibc-2.2 w/ 2.2.1 patch.

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org