Irritating Software

Casey Bralla Vorlon at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jan 25 10:03:28 PST 2001

Microsoft makes some pretty darn good applications, but they bug the
#$$%^^$% out of me, since they try to be smarter than I am, so I can't
get it to do what I want it to do.  Example:  I could do a very nice
"scatter" graph in Lotus 123 (set the cell ranges for data for each
axis however I wanted).  In Excel, I never did figure out how to do
it.  (I'm sure it can be done, but the "wizards" never got me there!)

Let me build my own operating system ("from scratch"!), and I'll be
happy(er).

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org