sh-utils with glibc-2.2.1 and linux-2.4.0

Pierre Cyr pierre.cyr at mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 26 08:07:50 PST 2001

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> I have built with all these things and not experienced your error.
> Something else on your system must be amis.
>
> Tom Veldhouse
> veldy at veldy.net

So it seems...  What could have an influence like this in the chroot'ed
environment?

Before sh-utils, the only static packages left are sh-utils, tar and textutils.

Could the problem come as far as the initial system (ie Red Hat 6.2)

I'll keep on going since sh-utils is compiled statically in chapter 5 and I'll
try to compile it again once I reboot in LFS.

Thanks,

Pierre

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org