Patch for fileutils

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 26 17:36:33 PST 2001

> Okay, I know I'm dense, but sometimes I just
> have to admit it.  :)
>
> Sometime today, in one of these mailing lists,
> I saw a mention of a patch
> for fileutils when using glibc-2.2.  I've
> already lost the message :-(
>
> Would someone please tell me where to get it?
> (the patch :)
>
> Also, is there a (more or less) complete list
> of things that need patching under glibc-2.2
> available anywhere?

There used to be a patch for gcc-2.95.2 but it's not needed anymore
because gcc-2.95.2.1 fixes the problem. gcc-2.95.2.1 is not on
ftp.gnu.org (yet) but you can find it via http://gcc.gnu.org, or grab a
copy from
ftp://packages.linuxfromscratch.org/pub/new-in-cvs/gcc-2.95.2.1.tar.bz2

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org