tcl, tk, tclX

Eric A. Ayer mwalker at ee.pdx.edu
Sun Jan 28 13:06:16 PST 2001

>> that uses tclX.  That probably confusing.  Sorry about that.
>
> There are much better ways of managing a Half-life server remotly, if
> your still interested, drop me a line ;)
>
> -

Sure, I find that hlds_ld is kind of limiting anyway (got it running at work,
so I've messed with it). I'm most interested in having a utility that allows
me to see who's on the server, lets me change maps, and keeps stats.  If
something like that exists, that would be cool :)

					-Erik

"The geek shall inherit the Earth"

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org