LS-120 & devfs ( was : devfs - a question )

Sergey Ostrovsky sergey at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 28 14:47:01 PST 2001

<--- snip
> Were're back to the lack of partition table again
<--- snip

It depends. When I played with my parallel port Iomega Zip-100 as a built in
kernel device, it tried to read the partition table on every boot. BTW, it is
accessed also as pseudo -SCSI. So, I got something very similar to your log
when there was no floppy in the gadget installed.
Is this the log while with or without floppy in LS-120 ?

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org