where are the glibc-patches

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 30 12:20:01 PST 2001

On January 30, 2001 08:50 am, you wrote:
> dear list,
> not long ago, i found on download.linuxfromscratch.org the glibc-2.2.1
> patches for fileutils, gcc and something else. they're gone :-(
> does anyone know, where i can found them?
> many thanks

they're not needed anymore (the glibc and gcc) patches.

the patch was for glibc-2.2, not for glibc-2.2.1 which is already fixed
the gcc patch was for gcc-2.95.2, but we have gcc-2.95.2.1 now, so no patch
needed
the fileutils patch is still available but at
ftp://packages.linuxfromscratch.org/pub/new-in-cvs

i suggest read the LFS book from CVS which has updated instructions which
would have told you about the new patch location and the newer gcc. Nightly
builds of CVS will be available some time today for those who can't work with
SGML

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org