OT: Sawfish startup time

Shlok Smári Datye shlok at ript.net
Tue Jan 30 18:45:12 PST 2001

Hi again

I get click/pop (junk) sound when I redirect garbage to /dev/audio, and I
ALSO get click/pop if I redirect a *.wav file. Does that mean my sound card
conf has problems?
I don't find that correct because my MP3 player works fine (both console and
X mp3 players work). Doesn't that mean the sound card is OK?

Thanks.
--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/