sgml-common

Rene rene.schouwstra at wanadoo.nl
Thu Aug 1 08:26:57 PDT 2002

Hi,

I've been trying to install docbook via the hint, but I've got problems
installing sgml-common. When I unpack sgml-common-0.6.3.tgz, it's got
several symlinks to stuff I haven't got (like /usr/share/install-sh and
/usr/share/makeinstalldirs.)
I copied a install-sh from openjade to sgml-common, to fool ./configure
(hoping nothing would break,) but after cofigure'ing and telling me
'nothing to be done in ..." for every dir, it needs makeinstalldirs.

Does any one of you know how to get around this (or is there a slight
mishap in my (B)LFS system?)

Rene
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org