Problems with XDM

Joel sk8tr425 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:28:54 PDT 2002

Thanks for your response.

My Xservers line is:
:0 local /usr/bin/nice -n -10 /usr/X11R6/bin/X -deferglyphs 16

I also tried changing the ":0" to ":0.0", but it didn't work. I now have KDE
installed, and I am using the **MUCH** better kdm as a start up screen. No
problems with KDM, but I am now having trouble with alsa (I'm going to post
another email to blfs-support after I've tried everything I can think of).

Sorry about posting this to the lfs-support list too.