Another Font Q

James Drabb JDrabb at cfl.rr.com
Thu Aug 1 18:32:23 PDT 2002

Hello again,

I have another font question to throw at the group.  Is there
a way to set the default font used by xlib/motif/lesstif etc
applications?  I have all my gtk/qt apps looking nice.  However,
I have a few apps that use motif/lesstif/etc and the default
font for the gui is just too small.  For gtk/qt I am using
a verdana font for the default font and the menus etc look
real nice and I like to do the same for some of the apps
using the older gui toolkits as well.

Thanks,

Jim Drabb

James Drabb JR - Programmer Analyst - Orlando, FL - JDrabb at cfl.rr.com