strange wine error

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Thu Aug 1 23:36:57 PDT 2002

DJ Lucas wrote:
> Tush..is this what that thread was about?  If you got a copy of the
> source lying around, I don't right now, but it only happens in this
> directory.  Check what I said above.  It's either the first or second
> line in winetest/Makefile  something to the effect IIRC of
blah blah blah..I hate replying to my own messages..lol

Anyways, I'd actually have to say that this is a problem with Wine, not
perl.  Why are they including the cflags in LD's flags????  I'm
definately not against using ./Configure in perl's configure...just
curious as to your thoughts on this.  Having revisited that error (which
I just worked through and didn't bother to mention to anybody GRRR *slap
myself in the head*)  Should this be mentioned to the Wine developers?
Maybe they are not seeing the error because of how the distro's are
building their perl packages.

Thoughts?

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org