Windows emulator

Ladislav Danko ladislav.danko at acsnet.sk
Fri Aug 2 03:58:10 PDT 2002

i'm using wine and vmware. but vmware is commercial product and i need
it only for some special stufs, and in case of vmware you need much and
much memory in your computer.

wine should be good decision but it's only my opinion. i don't know how
about games and wine, but a lot of aplications under wine run good.

how about other i don't know, i'm using only this two.

laco.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org