Windows emulator

Luis Pedro Pinto luis.pinto at ent.efacec.pt
Fri Aug 2 07:29:20 PDT 2002

Why not try to run it with 32 Mb of ram, that would be a challenge.. ;)
Of corse i was just kidding .. think about it .. do you think windows 98
standalone, runs well with 64Mb of ram? Well .. I think not .. now,
imagine having linux with 64Mb runing wrapped windows applications side
by side with our little memory eating friend, jre 1.3.1.. Prepare a big
swap partition and prepare to buy another hard drive after 3 hours of
intense swaping in and out ;). Ram is cheap .. buy more 342 Mb of it ;)