strange wine error

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Aug 2 11:56:52 PDT 2002

"Justin Friel"  wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:53:26 -0500
> Justin Friel <jmfriel73 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > i had a hard time finding the line that you mentioned, so i am
> > attaching the makefile from program/winetest

Justin, I'm in windows so I can't give you a good copy..but the first line
should look similar to the following:
EXTRADEFS = `perl -MExtUtils::Embed -e ccflags`

you should be okay to just comment (#) out the line.  (that's the way I did
it)  Or you can delete the "ccflags" portion of it.  This really isn't
exactly a showstopper, so either way is fine.

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org