Problem compiling kdebase

Willem Oldeman blfs at king-pin.nl
Fri Aug 2 16:49:09 PDT 2002

I bumped into the same problem a few weeks ago. Trying to execute
/opt/kde302/bin/kde-config also gave me the segfault.
In my case it had to do with objprelink and/or gcc optimisation level.
(From my rusty memory I recall that I went back to compiling with -O2 and
without objprelink).

Regards,
- Willem

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org