installwatch.txt hint.

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Aug 2 20:26:37 PDT 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 07:11:58PM -0600, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> Anyway, I just wanted to know if there was any interest in this; if
> there isn't, I'm going to put it off in favor of some other things that
> I'm working on.

I'd be interested. I'm preparing a massive upgrade of 8 Athlons that all
currently use the same optimizations, so it would be nice to build and
test everything on a test bed and then transfer the packages.

--
Archaic

--
"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit
it.  Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can

- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org