XFree86 and Radeon

Ron Keller rakeller at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 3 11:04:16 PDT 2002

On Saturday 03 August 2002 05:11 pm, you wrote:
> Ron Keller wrote:

[snip]>

That something is not set up correctly is not a new idea ;), but
at this point, I'm not sure where to look.  Starting with the
kernel Direct Rendering Manager is compiled into the kernel, as
is support for the radeon card.  XFree86-4.2.0 was compiled from
source.  It's possible I might have missed something in the
host.def file.  It is also quite possible that the XF86Config
file is screwed up.  I would like to send you gzipped copies of
my XF86Config and my host.def files.  Hopefully you can spot
something for me.   Thanks for all your help

RK

[snip]