XFree86 and Radeon

Mike Labriola mike.labriola at clarksonalumni.com
Sat Aug 3 17:59:18 PDT 2002

oh, and could you tell me...  does your computer lock up if you switch from x
out to a console and back again a few times?  i would gladly wait 20 seconds
extra at startup if it meant i could switch to consoles nicely...  ;-)

-mike

|              Michael D. Labriola               |
|        mike.labriola at clarksonalumni.com        |
|          Admiralty Drive West Apt F4           |
|             Middletown, RI 02842               |
|                (401)846-4085                   |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org