XFree86 and Radeon

Ron Keller rakeller at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 3 20:25:52 PDT 2002

On Saturday 03 August 2002 06:57 pm, you wrote:

[snip]

Actaully, I don't have DRI built yet.  I have been following the
BLFS book (early July).  And I am just at the point in the book
where XFree86 has been built from source.  According to the
book, the next step is to see if X actaually works.  Since DRI
is not built yet, I don't have  a Section "DRI" in my XF86Config.

The DRI instructions in the BLFS book are a little confusing.
Do you have experience with the DRI binaries?

RK

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org