XFree86 and Radeon

Simon Comeau Martel martelsc at videotron.ca
Sun Aug 4 09:11:06 PDT 2002

I am a litle confuse so I'll tell you how my network is set up:

My machine (named celeron) have two network cards (eth0 and eth1)

eth0 ==> Connected to a cable modem using dhcpcd
eth1 ==> Local network.  The ip adress of this card is 192.168.0.2

In /etc/hots I have this:

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain celeron

In /etc/sysconfig/network
HOSTNAME=celeron
GATEWAY=(I dont know what it suposed to be...)
GATEWAY_IF=(I dont know what it suposed to be...)

What is wrong?  When I run ifconfig everyting seam ok (Each card have the good adres)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org