XFree86 and Radeon

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Sun Aug 4 11:39:13 PDT 2002

On Sunday 04 August 2002 20:04, Simon Comeau Martel wrote:
> Can I replace
> 192.168.0.2 celeron.mydomain.org celeron by
> 192.168.0.2 celeron.localhost.localdomain celeron
> ???

You can try it, but I *think* it will interfere with the loopback
interface (127.0.0.1) since that has the same FQDN. You can change
mydomain.org to something more to your taste (for example, my machines
are all at mystery.inc).
Btw, if you'd like some background reading on networking, may I suggest
the net-*-howto's from www.tldp.org? They contain lots of usefull info,
tips and tweaks.

--
Groeten/Greetings