kde configure QT error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 6 13:26:24 PDT 2002

On August 4, 2002 12:08 pm, you wrote:
> hi,
> please cc me because i'm not subscribed to this list.

Please subscribe to the list instead. I can't guarantee that everybody will
remember to CC: you and you may miss valuable information because of it. If
you can't subscribe to the mailinglist for whatever reason, then at least use
the newsserver news.linuxfromscratch.org and follow the blfs.support
newsgroup (it's a mirror of the mailinglist)

> i have this problem with kde install:
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (headers and
> libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

Make sure you have $QTDIR set properly. The QT documentation will tell you
what it is for, how to set it properly, and so on.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org