bonobo-activation, gnome2

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Wed Aug 7 08:23:58 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 03:01, Zack Winkles wrote:
> Hey, I've run into this problem too, and it seems the only solution is to
> follow the docbook hint or to just touch any files it says don't exist. Hope
> this helps.

It's worth sorting out the docbook/sgml stuff.  The exact problem, IIRC,
is that OpenJade doesn't install the DSSSL information that it should.
Untar that, look at the DSSSL directories, then just copy them to the
right place and tidy up the catalog.  If the rest of your docbook
install is ok (must be docbook 3.5 or some such previous version), all
should go well after that.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting