/etc/ppp/ip-up not working

Daniel Brewer danielsbrewer at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 12:07:07 PDT 2002

Hello,
I have a dialup account and I have got it to work with
lfs using just ppp.  After reading a bit I found that
there is a file called /etc/ppp/ip-up that is supposed
to be executed when pppd go up but this does not seem
to work.  I have made the ip-up executable by all but
that does not help.  Is there any options you need to
set?

Thanks

Daniel