Linux clustering, seeking advice...

Hutchinson, Daniel (SETA CTR) dan.hutchinson.contractor at aspo.army.mil
Wed Aug 7 13:21:04 PDT 2002

i went to OpenMosix to get an understanding of the load balancing. Here are
a few links that hope will help  Good to explain load balancing processor
loads
http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/

This explains about Clustering in the Linux Terminal Server Project( Close
to a mainframe with dumb terminals that have Graphical User Interfaces)
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0.0/ltsp-3.0.html

Dan H