preempt and lock breaking for 2.4.19

Chris Jensen chris-lfs at drspirograph.com
Thu Aug 8 02:52:48 PDT 2002

Hi,
I've been using the Robert Love kernel patches for preemption and lock
breaking for a few versions now. I'd like to go to 2.4.19, but there don't
seem to be current patches for these. I know that preemption made it into the
2.5 kernel, but it doesn't seem to be in the 2.4.19. The best I can find is
an 2.4.19-rc5 patch for preemption and a 2.4.18 patch for lock breaking. Does
anyone know if these patches are still going to be maintained for the 2.4
series?

--
Chris Jensen

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org