Checking links to libs

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Thu Aug 8 07:27:37 PDT 2002

I have a handful of binaries and a handful of libs. In the interest of
making them fit on a floppy, I'm nixing several of the binaries. If I
cannot use ldd to find out which libs are linked to which bins, is there
another way? There is an ld.so.cache, btw, that will be copied as well.

--
Archaic

--
Don't ever think you know what's right for the other person.  He might
start thinking he knows what's right for you.

- Paul Williams, `Das Energi'

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org