mozilla, kde, gcc3.1 and flash

Norbert Moendjen nobbe at moendjen.de
Fri Aug 9 10:41:00 PDT 2002

Hello,

I only would tell that it seems that some bugs are fixed with mozilla and
flash. Mozilla 1.1b compiled fine without any special settings with gcc
3.1. I configured with --enable-optimize=-O3 --enable-strip --disable-debug
and get no errors at all after make and make install. Java runs out of the
box, flash still crashes mozilla if you use a sound-server like arts.
Workaround is to start mozilla as "artsdsp mozilla". In this way mozilla
runs fine on KDE3.

Ciao Nobbe
--
 .~.