play: command not found

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 9 13:16:38 PDT 2002

On Fri, 09, Aug, 2002 at 09:48:36AM -0400, Simon Comeau Martel spoke thus..
> Thx... play is really a part of sox.  What is the "magic" trick to found what
> is where?  Sometimes it's easy to find things with freshmeat and sourceforge,
> but if you search the word "play"...  An other example: One ot two days ago,
> I asked for tkDarken, and no one seam to know where I can find it...

The debian package search can be useful for this:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_contents

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org