XF86Config.newbie

Declan Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Sat Aug 10 02:10:28 PDT 2002

Was it adam bozanich who wrote on Friday 09 August 2002 21:26:
> OOOH, I guess i'm just a dumb-ass.  I am used to Xconfigurator, where it
> exits after a few seconds, but here, it just stays in the x server.  Thanks
> for the mouse help.

Have you tried xf86cfg? It looks a bit like Xconfigurator - all fancy with
mouse functions, menus etc.

--
	Regards,

	Declan Moriarty

Applied Researches - Ireland's Foremost Electronic Hardware Genius

	A Slightly Serious(TM) Company

Experience is like a comb,
that Life gives you - AFTER all your hair has fallen out!
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org