F.A.O The Operations Manager

mail at marketstat.co.uk mail at marketstat.co.uk
Sun Aug 11 12:41:27 PDT 2002

Having an 0870 number delivers better sales leads, FACT !!

Companies who rely on advertising to bring in new business are saving
thousands by
using our service, why dont you become one of them.

You manage the information you want to see daily, to see what response you
recieved
from that expensive advertising Campaign, putting you in greater control
by knowing
who and where your customers are, together with a host of valuable
profiling statistics.

And their are NO hidden charges from us.

Join Marketstats Today and get access to the following benefits :

Free 0870 Numbers.
Free Online Call Statistics 24/7.
Free Call Routing Service.
No Monthly rentals to pay.

Free 0800 Numbers.
Call charges only 4.9p per minute.
Free Online Call Statistics 24/7.
Free Call Routing Service.
No Monthly rentals to pay.
Existing number holders can move the number and save 40%.

Outbound Calls:
Reduce Call costs by 40% against BT.
Free Online Call Statistics 24/7.

Other services include:
Best Rates For Premium Rate Number.
0845 Numbers (local rate call).
Personal Numbers.

Sign up Online free of charge, manage your own account, monitor your
marketing effectiveness at:

www.marketstat.co.uk

or

Give us a call, to see how we can help your business to save money on:

08701 284 333

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org