Install-log(was Re: linux-2.4.19 root mouted twice)

Arnaud none at ingenierie.org
Sun Aug 11 17:02:02 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002, Archaic wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 08:15:54PM +0200, Arnaud wrote:
> > i juste discorved install-log but i had install many source before, of
> > course a ihave remove all sources untar, how get an /var/install-log/*
> > valide without all reinstall.
>
> There may be a way to cheat a little. Which system did you build? If you
> built 3.3 you _may_ be able to get away with using the logs in:
>
> http://ftp.linuxfromscratch.org/misc/checklfs-0.2.tar.bz2
>
> Of course, the best way would be to rebuild.
>
> --
> Archaic
>
> --
> See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas when the
> money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows what they do
> with it.  Bake it into pies, probably.  Anything to avoid creating jobs.

> - Dave Barry

ok,i go see that.
i make a 3.3 lfs that is twice i build it, because i hac learned lot of in the myfirst install.
but i forgot this point(and i think that not finish(A)).
now it's dificult to rebuild it because i clear my debian partition, lfs its what i was looking for, that sure.
(i'm difficult)i have no cdwriter (make a boot cd is a solution)and i don't want my lfs in another dd that hdA,.
ok i just untar check...
that 's a alternative sure..
i think i have work to do, to put my lfs clear.
ok no panic i'm in vacation and its still 2 week.

thanks.

if i decide and find a way to rebuild i make install-logs since th beginig of th install,
more detail: since static librairi or when i chroot?

re thanks.

none
mail:none at ingenierie.org
Quel est la difference entre une chauve souris et...
merde m'en rappele plus, tantpis.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org