XFree86 problems

Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Aug 12 12:22:11 PDT 2002

Thanks a lot for the info.
I dont have a problem to download X(4.2), as I have ADSL. But the
instructions "How to build and install XFree86 from sources" in
"hints.linuxfromscratch" deals with 4.0.2. So I am a little afraid to be too
much on my own when working with 4.2. Are there  better or more actual
instructions how to proceed then the mentioned one ?
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers
Mailto:edgaralwers at gmx.de