Weird Tux Colours

Andrew Calkin calkina at ece.curtin.edu.au
Mon Aug 12 20:12:25 PDT 2002

On a slightly different thread, but related to the same Tux, is there a way to
stop this tux from being displayed? It kinda messes up my terminal screen,
and I think it also slows down boot time slightly (have been challenged to
see how fast I can make a linux system boot with certain functionality
enabled- don't ask). Anyhow, is there any kernel option I can pass? (e.g. in
lilo.conf, a line I can use 'append=?' ?).

Any help appreciated.
Regards,
Andrew.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org