XFree86 resolution

Oliver Martin oliver.martin at i-one.at
Tue Aug 13 13:00:11 PDT 2002

Many thanks, that worked. But still another question: Windows lets me
select 1280x960 at 70Hz with 24bpp. X doesn't. It just selects 60Hz. When I
set the lowest frequency to anything higher than 60Hz, it switches to
the next resolution in the modes line. Even reducing color depth doesn't
work. The 70Hz are really tight to the limit as 72Hz don't work in
Windows for that resolution. Can that be the problem?
--
Oliver

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org