Conflicting Directions in BLFS & DRI compilation Guide?

Jerry Hoover jbhoo at charter.net
Tue Aug 13 20:11:58 PDT 2002

When compiling the kernel to install direct rendering the blfs book
reads to ENABLE dri? in the kernel and the DRI compilation Guide site
reads to DISABLE dri? Whitch one should I go with? I have not yet got it
running right!
  I Have gone though and built another lfs from scratch system and am
about to compile and install the kernal for the first time at the end of
ch #8 lfs. and would like to compile in the right options the first time
. I use a radeon 64 mgb vidio card.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org