Newbie asks on microwindows instalation on LFS

chuckry chuck lost_x_found at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 23:23:03 PDT 2002

Hello everybody...

I've just finishied building LFS. Only a few packages
that I used to build my embedded system.  Horray!

What to do next??...Humm, I want to use Microwindows
instead of X Window System. So my question is that
..can i just install it in its usual way, or should i
do something else in order to run microwindows.

Sorry, I'm really new in Linux and i thought u guys
can really help me...pls pls