3d cards

Edward Pinski pinskie at physics.uc.edu
Wed Aug 14 08:09:26 PDT 2002

Get the Radeon VE I'd say.  And about 2X AGP vs. 4X AGP, there's a .25%
performance increase by having a 4X AGP Slot.  Also the Radeon has
open-source drivers available with XFree86 4.2.0 so you don't have to do
anything extra so that's a plus too, and it's cheaper, and the MX460 is
an overly priced hunk of shit.

Edward Pinski