sgml2html etc

Richard A Downing FBCS richard.downing at bcs.org.uk
Wed Aug 14 09:07:15 PDT 2002

I'm trying to install Smart Boot Manager (it was mentioned in a recent LFS
discussion about boot loaders), but it needs sgml2html to build it's
documentation.  I have the same problem with kdevelop.

Now, I know sgml2html was part of sgmltools, but that isn't maintained
anymore, and I can't compile it anyway (gcc3.1.1).  The recommended
replacement is sgmltools-lite, but this doesn't contain sgml2html (or
sgml2latex which I also need).
Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Richard.