QT 3.0.5 patch (provided by Trolltech)

Fabien Steinmetz fabien.st at netcourrier.com
Wed Aug 14 12:04:09 PDT 2002

Hello

I submitted a bug report to Trolltech with the compilation bug we all
have. They sent me a patch. Maybe I should post it here so that you can
add it to BLFS when switching to qt 3.0.5

I hope I'm allowed to give that patch out.
I suggest the person who maintains qt packages asks me the patch so that
I can send him & he/she can update BLFS consequently.

The patch does not simply consist in commenting the "strip" line out,
but it appearently fixes QT code which generates the Makefile.

Fabien Steinmetz
mailto:fabien.st at netcourrier.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org