QT 3.0.5 patch (provided by Trolltech)

Richard Jenniss RichardJenniss at TelusPlanet.net
Wed Aug 14 06:23:17 PDT 2002

Weird, I compiled it fine.
I didn't use objprelink but my next compile will.
I believe I had to hack the odd makefile for something else as well.

Can't remember, the night was late.

I sed'd the make files to include -O3 -march=pentium3 and it appears to be stable.