Installing sendmail with the package user hint

Tushar Teredesai tush at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 22:33:30 PDT 2002

Hi:

Has anyone managed to install sendmail using the package user hint? I
have been struggling with it off and on for sometime now trying to set
the various DontBlameSendmail options but to no avail. The problem I get
is that sendmail refuses to read the files in directories it deems
unsafe. Virtually all directories it encounters fall in this category if
the package user hint is used.

Am going to struggle a bit more with and and then finally move on to
courier or exim. Any help with sendmail appreciated.

--
Tushar Teredesai
LFS ID: 1377

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org