autoplay

Chris Jensen chris-lfs at drspirograph.com
Fri Aug 16 07:26:52 PDT 2002

Hi,
If I remember correctly, redhat had an autoplay feature similar to what you
find under windows. Does anyone know what is used to actually provide this?
I've tried searching on redhat, google, sf and fm and turned up nothing but
the old amd and autofs.
What I'm looking for is something that can notify software or run a command
when a new CD is inserted.
I'd appreciate any pointers anyone here could give.

--
Chris Jensen

Public Key: http://drspirograph.com/public_key/

Wait: Did you know that there's a direct correlation between the decline of
Spirograph and the rise in gang activity?  Think about it.
- Dr Spirograph (The Simpsons)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org