uClibc and Fdisk

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Aug 16 12:28:55 PDT 2002

Hey guys, I'm having a problem maybe someone can help with. I've built
uClibc and Busybox and put them on a floppy. It consists of the busybox
binary (and some symlinks) plus 2 libs (libc.so.0 and ld-uClibc.so.0).
Everything works well.

Next, I tried building util-linux-2.11r for fdisk. It bombed early a few
times until I tweaked the uClibc config. I should note that after
configuring util-linux, I go straight to the fdisk directory and run
make from there. It produces a working fdisk binary that is linked to
the same 2 libs as Busybox. However, when I put it on the floppy and
reboot with the floppy I get fopen64 and open64 errors.

Any ideas? I don't know what part of the system controls those calls.
Maybe a bad kernel config?

Thanks!

--
Archaic

--
The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood.  The
person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to

- Andrew Ford

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org