openoffice 1.0.1 patch

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Aug 16 13:15:55 PDT 2002

Mark Ellis wrote:
> Anyone know if there is an openoffice 1.0.0 -> 1.0.1 patch ? After
> downloading 1.0.0 on a dial up line i really don't want to have to do
> it again.
>
> Mark

Without actually lookin at things at all, I'd imagine that patch, if one
exists would be rather large...but if there isn't one, I' could try
(dependant on size) and make one for ya Sunday Afternoon if it'd be of help,
as I'll be doing open office that day.  Email me direct if you still need
it.

DJ
dj_me at swbell.net

DJ.