Res problems in XFree86

DJ Lucas dj_me at swbell.net
Fri Aug 16 18:33:10 PDT 2002

Hello, got a little strange problem with XFree86,  It is now doing DRI
init correctly, however, it likes to randomly select the resolution.
Although no Modes are set to use 640 x 480, it sometimes does go this
low...and yes the pointer is frickin huge on my 19" moniter...lol   Does
the portion of my XF86Config below look correct? Am I missing anything
obvious?  This was the case before DRI as well..at that time It ws doing
virtual screen size when it chose randomly.  :-$

Section "Screen"
    DefaultDepth  24
    Identifier    "Screen0"
    Device        "RadeonQY"