Keyboard input cursor blinks at a stucked position.

Seng Huat Yeoh stanleyshyeoh at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 05:45:13 PDT 2002

Hi,

I recently compiled Mozilla 1.0 on XFree86 4.2.0.

I'm having a strange annoyance in Mozilla's input fields (ie file dialogs,
url address bar etc) where the keyboard cursor is stucked at the first
character's position instead of follow as you type.

This does not affect typing at all however.   It's just that the cursor does
not blinks at the current character input position.   It keeps blinking at
the first character's position of every line.   Or keeps blinking at the
character position I clicked with the mouse.

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem in Mozilla?

Sincerely,
Stanley Yeoh

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org