System init

nunoi at softhome.net nunoi at softhome.net
Sat Aug 17 08:32:41 PDT 2002

Thanks for your patience Jeroen. Indeed I just went back to the LFS book and
it does explain it all. By the time I got to that page I had been
compiling/installing stuff for a few hours so I just read the beggining and
end of the page (the part I wanted is in the middle :) and went straight to
the creation of the scripts. Hehe. Silly me.

Anyway, just for the record, I had a wonderful time installing LFS and BLFS
and now I am having an even better time using it. Praise is due to all those
who contributed and contribute to this effort.

 --------
Nuno Inácio
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org